These are pharmacists from New Zealand who added YM cards to
prescription packages for patients and caregivers.
The Magic Continues!
We’re in the home stretch of the 2020 YMM and finishing strong!
Currently, our community consists of over 26,380 individuals and organizations from 83 countries. Some of our recent Ambassador organizations include Hartz Physical Therapy, Girls Taking Up Space, and Williamstown Food Pantry.
You Matter Story
–Laura from Holt, MI
You Matter Marathon Checklist!
- It’s not too late: Free YM cards available until 12/31!
- You Matter Digital Cards: Click here to download and share YM cards from the comfort of home.
- Post your YM stories and photos in our website Guest Book or Facebook Group! Your stories inspire all of us!
- Want more cards? Simply go to our Minuteman Press Ambler store and place your order. A portion of your purchase goes to the YMM.
- You Matter mask! Share your cards in safety and style. Buy a You Matter mask today! (Or make a $50.00 donation to the YMM and we’ll mail you a mask for free!).
- You Matter journal. Download our free YMM Journal to deepen and enrich your Marathon experience.
YMM in the News!
We’re grateful to the following folks for their generous promotion of the 2020 You Matter Marathon. Please look, listen, and share so we can give them props and get even more people involved in sharing You Matter cards this month.
- Big thanks to YMM Sponsor Jodi Silverman of Mom’s Who Dare for sharing the YMM with her community. Listen and share our conversation today!
- Lost & Found helps college students stay resilient. Listen to my conversation with Nathan Hoffer about ways to stay resilient during stressful times.
- Thanks to the amazing Shawn and Jen Davis of Hope Radio Podcast. Such a joy.
- E.P.I.C. Tri-County FB Live Big thanks to Samantha & Lisa for their belief in our mission.
- DailyGood Newsletter
- Adina Tovell of Courage to Be Curious for an inspiring podcast discussion. Listen, learn and share!
- Thanks to Chris Palmore of GratitudeSpace for a wonderful interview. Check out our Facebook Live conversation, or listen to the podcast on Apple or Spotify. It was a lively and revealing discussion with a truly passionate host.
- R.O.G. Return on Generosity is a weekly, half hour show, hosted by Shannon Cassidy of bridge between inc. and my episode, A Grocery Store Hug: The Alchemy of a True Connection, is available today, just in time for the start of the 2020 You Matter Marathon! Talking with Shannon was like talking with a kindred spirit.
- Philly 6ABC TV. Thanks to Karen Rogers and Tamala Edwards for making it happen.
Cheryl Rice, Founder