Can you see the joy in their eyes?
Currently, our community consists of over 26,000 individuals and organizations from 83 countries. Welcome to our newest country – Zimbabwe! Some of our recent Ambassador organizations include PRO-ACT, Reimer Wellness Center, and Sidney Center Family and Friends Church.
I work in child welfare and then had a chance to give a card to a wonderful foster mom and three other child welfare workers!
–Dan from Philadelphia, PA
You Matter Marathon Checklist!
- Please post your YM stories and photos in our website Guest Book or Facebook Group! Your stories inspire all of us!
- Want more cards? Simply go to our Minuteman Press Ambler store and place your order. A portion of your purchase goes to the YMM.
- You Matter mask! Share your cards in safety and style. Buy a You Matter mask today! (Or make a $50.00 donation to the YMM and we’ll mail you a mask for free!).
- You Matter journal. Download our free YMM Journal to deepen and enrich your Marathon experience.
- You Matter Virtual Cards: Click here to download and share YM cards from the comfort of home.
- YuMMie Meet & Greet. Connect with YuMMies from all parts of the world who are creating the magic. Saturday from 2-2:30 p.m. EST via this Zoom Link.
YMM in the News!
We’re grateful to the following folks for their generous promotion of the 2020 You Matter Marathon. Please look, listen, and share so we can give them props and get even more people involved in sharing You Matter cards this month.
- Thanks to the amazing Shawn and Jen Davis of Hope Radio Podcast. Such a joy.
- E.P.I.C. Tri-County FB Live Big thanks to Samantha & Lisa for their belief in our mission.
- DailyGood Newsletter
- Adina Tovell of Courage to Be Curious for an inspiring podcast discussion. Listen, learn and share!
- Thanks to Chris Palmore of GratitudeSpace for a wonderful interview. Check out our Facebook Live conversation, or listen to the podcast on Apple or Spotify. It was a lively and revealing discussion with a truly passionate host.
- R.O.G. Return on Generosity is a weekly, half hour show, hosted by Shannon Cassidy of bridge between inc. and my episode, A Grocery Store Hug: The Alchemy of a True Connection, is available today, just in time for the start of the 2020 You Matter Marathon! Talking with Shannon was like talking with a kindred spirit.
- Philly 6ABC TV. Thanks to Karen Rogers and Tamala Edwards for making it happen.
Cheryl Rice, Founder