You Matter Marathon Update
What a prosperous week for the You Matter Marathon!
Thanks to you, our community now consists of 6123 people from 23 countries.
Marathoners come from: Australia, Canada, Egypt, England, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Portugal, Scotland, Slovakia, South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand, United States, and Wales.
And let’s aim to have at least one Marathoner in all 50 U.S. states. The remaining states are: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Kentucky, Louisiana, Montana, New Mexico, and North Dakota.
Special thanks to our amazing You Matter Marathon Ambassadors and the 37 organizations they represent. If you want to be inspired, take a look at the list.
Be Ready to Participate on November 1:
- If you haven’t already, send Cheryl your mailing address so you can receive your 30 free You Matter cards. Cards will be mailed on or before October 19.
- If you are an Ambassador, order or print all the cards needed for your organization. Please contact my assistant, Melody at [email protected] if you have questions about how to get your cards.
- Join our private You Matter Marathon Facebook community at http://bit.ly/2cShPgR. Here is where we will share our You Matter Marathonexperience, and connect with other You Matter Marathoners.
Invite Others to Join the You Matter Marathon: The more people, the more magic
- Share this two minute video of You Matter magic – http://bit.ly/2dt9i2u.
- Help me get the word out to the Instagram crowd by posting the following text and mentioning key people who you respect and might want to share in the You Matter magic: You Matter…Pass it On. A global kindness movement is happening during the month of November. You can make a difference in the lives of people who need to hear they matter by helping us spread the word! www.youmattermarathon.com#norunningrequired #kindness #gratitude #YouMatterMarathon
- Invite an organization in your community to participate. Examples include schools, hospitals, police stations, community groups, retirement communities.
Thank you for all you are doing to make the You Matter Marathon a positive force in this world.