You Matter Marathon Update
Greetings Dear YuMMies:
A momentous week for the You Matter Marathon!
- We welcomed over 400 new participants from 3 additional states and 2 new countries. Our community now consists of 6731 people from 28 countries and 47 of 50 US States. Please invite your friends in Alaska, Arkansas, and North Dakota to join the fun. Let’s have all 50 states involved by November 1.
- We also gained more amazing Ambassador organizations which I encourage you check out.
- You Matter cards were mailed on October 19!
What You Can Do Now:
- Post a picture on Facebook when you receive your You Matter cards.
- Find a special place to keep your You Matter cards until the Marathon officially begins on 11/1.
- Watch and share this two minute video of You Matter magic. http://bit.ly/2dt9i2u.
- Catch up on and share You Matter Marathon blog posts here.
- Invite an organization in your community to participate. Examples include schools, hospitals, police stations, community groups, retirement communities.
You Matter Marathon in the News:
We are so very grateful for the following positive press for the You Matter Marathon.
- TV interview with Dawn Stendsland Mendte of “And Another Thing”
- Blog Post by leadership expert Kevin Eikenberry
- Newsletter Feature by Dr. Post of the Institute for Research on Unlimited Love
- Blog Post by Jane Anderson on BizCatalyst360
- Blog Post by Paula Krieger of Weaving Influence
- If you are in the Philadelphia Region listen live to my radio interviews:
Thank you for all you are doing to make the You Matter Marathon a positive force in this world.