“We find our humanity – our will to live and our ability to love –
in our connections to one another.”
In Sheryl Sandberg and Adam Grant – Option B.
Happy New Year, YuMMies,
Hope your year is off to a meaningful start.
One of the best ways to keep an experience alive is to consciously savor it. Here are twoYou Matter goodies to help you do just that.
2017 YMM Highlight Video
Enjoy this inspiring 2-minute highlight video of the 2017 YMM. Thanks to my invaluable assistant, Melody Bridgewater, for putting it together for us.
2017 YMM Survey Results
You Matter Matters!
That’s just one of the many affirmations you shared in our 2017 You Matter Marathon Survey. Here are a few others:
- This was the happiest I’ve been all year.
- My sense of empowerment empowered someone else.
- To see someone “light up” because I gave them a “YOU MATTER” card, is absolutely priceless.
- I recently moved to a new state and the YMM allowed me to get out of my comfort zone and connect with others.
- My son was so excited to participate that he asked to take cards to this kindergarten classmates and teachers.
- It is an amazing experience. I was hugged, blessed, smiled at, cried to, appreciated! My heart swelled each time I handed out a card.
Grab a warm cut of tea and click here to see the entire survey report. I guarantee it will put a smile on your face.
2018 YMM Corporate Sponsors Wanted:
We’re eager to find a few corporations who believe in the You Matter message to co-sponsor the YMM this year. Please send me an email if your organization is interested, or if you know one that is. Feel free to forward this email so they can get a sense of the impact of the Marathon.
Thanks to each and every one of you for taking action to make the world a more human, more kind, more compassionate and more hospitable place for all of us.