“I gave a You Matter card to the cashier at Publix and she said ‘You just made my day!’ As I walked away, I heard her tell someone else, ‘She just told me that I matter!’ What she doesn’t know is the high it gave me.”
Dear YuMMies (my term of endearment for You Matter Marathon participants):
We’re just 10 days away from the start of the 2020 You Matter Marathon!
Currently, our community consists of over 13,075 individuals and organizations from 81 countries. Some of our recent Ambassador organizations include Handbags for Hope, Westlawn Middle School, and Augustana University Lost & Found.
Introducing 2 New Tools to Enrich your Marathon this November:
- Free You Matter Marathon Journal! The journal contains powerful questions to reflect on before, during and after the Marathon. It also includes a log so you can record each special card sharing connection. Download your journal today.
- YMM Meet & Greet sessions. We’re hosting 7, half-hour Zoom calls to connect as YuMMies. Let’s encourage and inspire each other as we go through the Marathon. The first call is this Saturday 10/24 at 2pm EST. Join any or all of the calls. Click HERE for the Zoom link.
- When your cards arrive please feel welcome to post a picture of yourself with a card in our Facebook Group! We love seeing you!
- It’s not too late to participate. Sign up today. (Even if you participated in a previous year, you must sign up once again if you want to get your 30 free You Matter cards.)
- Check out our You Matter store for extra You Matter cards and You Matter face masks.
You Matter Marathon in the News
- Saying “You Matter” Matters! Changing Lives One Card at a Time – insidewink
- Facebook Live with Change Champion Louis Alloro
- Ace Your Space Facebook Live with Leanne Pruett
- Be Encouraged video YMM Call to Action with Tamala Edwards
Cheryl Rice, Founder