Dear YuMMies (my term of endearment for You Matter Marathon participants):
We’re just 3 days away from the start of the 2021 You Matter Marathon! Such a simple way to spread kindness.
“Sharing cards makes people smile” – A 2020 YMM Participant
Currently, our community consists of over 3,300 individuals and organizations from 90 countries. A special thanks to our Sponsors, YuMMies, and printing partner whose contributions have made this year’s YMM possible.
Here is the You Matter Marathon Checklist!
- You Matter cards! As your cards arrive, please feel welcome to post a picture of yourself with a card in our Facebook Group! We love seeing you! (And please be patient, the postal service is running slower so it’s taking our cards a bit longer than we’d like to get to you.)
- You Matter journal. Download and use our free YMM Journal to deepen and enrich your Marathon experience.
- You Matter Digital Cards: Click here to download and share YM cards from the comfort of home.
- You Matter Seminar 3: How Sharing You Matter Cards Benefits Your Brain. Join us Wednesday, Nov. 3 from 1 – 1:30pm EST to learn the value sharing You Matter cards has on our brains – especially as it relates to the power of connection and compassion. We’ll discuss the impact of engaging in pro-social behaviors has on our well-being and longevity. Click Here to Register. Can’t make the date? Register any way and we’ll send you a recording. Did you miss Seminar 2? Check out the recording here.
- Consider: Who will you give your first YM card to and why?
Cheryl Rice, Founder